Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All about me

My name is Harlan Lee. I am 13 years old. My birthday is February 16. I live in West St. Paul, Minnesota. I live with my mom (Syd), dad (Bill), my sister (August) and my brother (Willard). At my house we have 2 cats- Basel and Saba; three hermit crabs- Tony, Kimmie and Clara (she is mine); and we have 6 fish.

I have a lot of things I do after school. On Mondays I have Step (dance group at school) and dance. I have been dancing for 9 years: tap, jazz and ballet. Every other Tuesday I have girl scouts. Wednesday I have either Voices of the heart (singing group at my church) or Bells (also at church). Thursday and Friday are my free days of my week at school. Unless I have any homework or up coming tests then I am studying.

That is my life... for now. Right now I am not sure what I want to be when I am older so I guess I will have to wait until then.

No comments: